Tucked Inn Kennel’s intimate design with only 11 boarding suites allows for plenty of one-on-one time with our guests. From our 20 and 25 square foot standard suites to our oversized 35-45 square foot premium suites for larger dogs and multiple pets, all of our guests are treated like VIPs (Very Important Pooches!). And, for our senior guests, puppies, anxious dogs, or for guests who simply prefer the quieter life, we have an impressive, separate 600 square foot Studio, complete with TV, woodstove, furniture and a bed where a human staff member will stay overnight to keep your pet company (dogs are welcome to stay on the bed too!)
At Tucked Inn Kennels, we offer the following services for you and your pet:
- Overnight boarding, short or long term stays. 10, 20 and 30 day discounted rates are available.
- Board and Train – have your pup stay and learn a few things!
- Several grooming options, from dry shampoo to full specialty grooming*
- Behavioural assessments and consulting
Each secure suite at Tucked Inn Kennels has been custom designed and decorated to provide our pet guests with the ultimate in luxury and safety, while including the comforts of home. Your pet will enjoy raised, padded and comfortable vinyl floors, formaldehyde-free hardwood construction, music to soothe the soul and aromatherapy to calm the sense. We offer the option of bringing your pets’ bed with you, a blanket, or we have even had some owners bring a couch cushion from their living room!
Every stay at Tucked Inn Kennels includes, multiple outdoor play sessions in our fully fenced courtyard, daily linen changes, suite cleaning, medication administration, and continuous interaction with our staff. If you would like to enhance your pet’s experience with us, we offer an a-la-carte menu that allows you to customize your pet’s stay with extra amenities and activities.
We offer a unique, pleasant and worry-free experience for your best friend and you. Enjoy your vacation and your pet will too!
- Kindness and spoiling that comes from a true love of dogs
- Security cameras, accessible to us from any location
- Smoke alarms, CO2 detectors, and on-site caregivers
- Access to mobile and 24 hour emergency vet services
- Staff member vet assistant certified, as well as dog behaviour, psychology, training and more
- Senior, puppy & special needs care
- Quiet location with minimal traffic noise and distractions